Health & Safety
At Hedge-U-cation CIC, the health and safety of our participants and staff is very important to us. To meet and where possible exceed Health and Safety standards, we ensure that:
- We hold Public Liability Insurance, up to £5 million
- We have assessed the risks and goals of activities prior to commencement
- All staff hold up to date enhanced DBS checks
- A qualified First Aider is on-site at all times
- All our team has attended child protection and safeguarding training
- All staff attend regular training and CPD
We are happy to discuss any aspect of the Hedge-U-cation project. Should you require further or specific details relating to information on this page, please contact us.
Hedge-U-cation CIC meets Outcomes Framework
- Be healthy
- Stay safe
- Enjoy and achieve
- Make a positive contribution
We have a range of policies to protect the wellbeing of all participants. All policies are regularly reviewed and are available on request.