We welcome dogs at Hedge-u-cation and there is no additional ticket charge to bring them. There’s some really straightforward rules to follow to keep the site clean and safe for everyone:
- Dogs on leads at all times! The other end of the lead needs to be attached to either a human or an immovable object 🙂
- Clean up after your dog and put the bagged waste in the bin provided at the site entrance.
- You can walk your dog off site in a gorgeous Devon woodland – please be aware that there are woodland walks and foraging workshops that also go on in the area around the camp so you must still bag up waste and put it in the bins at the site gate.
- Any dog found roaming without their human will be taken to the puppy pound and a charge incurred to retrieve them (any money collected we will donate to a cause of our choice at the end of the festival).
- Any dog found roaming more than 3 times will be asked to leave with owner.
This has nothing to do with how well behaved your dog is – we must keep the site clean and we really appreciate your help in doing this so that we can keep future Hedge-u-cation camps dog friendly!